Name Change Form

Pursuant to A.R.S. § 32-1262(H), if you legally change your name and wish that the renewed license, or immediately requested license, be in the new name, please complete this name change form.

NAME CHANGE FORM - online Submission (Once all required fields are completed, a "Click to Sign" button will display at the bottom of your screen.)

Document Type